Our glamping sites are located within the The Laguna / El Prado campground, where we also host special events. We have two glamping sites here - Blue Jay and Fox Den, which are ideal for larger groups. Each site can hold up 14 people and you can rent them both out for events of up to 30 people. We can host much larger events at the El Prado group Campground, where we host the annual Mount Laguna Trailfest with SDMBA.
The campground has flush toilet / vault toilets, as well as hot water showers and potable water. You can purchase firewood on site and open fires are allowed in designated fire pits only. Each site has its individual fire pit. The campground also features an outdoor amphitheater for workshops or special occasions. Families can learn about the area's flora and fauna by attending educational programs at the facility's amphitheater.
Bordering the campground is the Big Laguna Mountain Meadows & the Little Laguna Lake. It is forested with pines and oaks that provide plenty of shade, in addition to a meadow. The area is home to many species of birds, as well as the endangered Laguna Skipper butterfly. This makes the campground the perfect starting point for hiking adventures.
The campground features several loops of campsites and is available for day use, traditional camping and there are various RV sites as well.
All of the sites are well spread out and our glamping sites are very secluded. Your site comes outfitted with everything you need for sleeping, lounging, cooking and eating. All you have to bring is your cooler and food. Bring extra layers of clothing, as we’re located at 6,000ft elevations and it can get very cold.
This is what's included as part of your glamping retreat:
- Rate includes all federal & parking fees (maximum 4 vehicles) $10 per extra vehicle payable to RRM/CLM
- Your sites come with a combination of fully furnished bell tents, tree tents and Trillium hammocks
- 5-gallon drinking water dispenser
- Large storage bin
- Propane stove with two burners
- 22” Blackstone Griddle with an oil brush, griddle scraper
- Additional wood fire ring / grill combo and grill tools
- Dish-washing station with wash bin and soap dispensing scrubber
- First aid kit & fire extinguisher
- Ambient lighting around your Tentsile, as well as a spotlight if needed at night
- Carpet & lounge chairs under your Tentsile, as well as seats around the campfire.
- Outdoor kitchen to cook & serve your group - table, stove-top, pots/pans, kettle, spices & kitchen utensils, cups, cutting board, paper towels and kitchen towel. Just bring your food.
- Spices, olive oil, water kettle, coffee, french press, tea, sugar, creamer and hot chocolate