Burnt Rancheria is one of Southern California's most popular campgrounds, bordering the world famous Pacific Crest Trail. Our 3 glamp sites at Burnt Rancheria are Lions Den, Deer Peak and Eagles Nest. Lions Dens is our most private and secluded site and closest to the PCT trail. Eagle's nest is also very secluded and both sites feature our multi-level tree tent complex. Deer Peak is also located very close to the PCT and all 3 sites can be booked together for events of up to 24 people. The sites are all next to each other and centrally located in Cheery Loop.
The campground features several loops of campsites and is available for day use, traditional camping and there are various RV sites as well.
All of the sites are well spread out and our glamping sites are very secluded. Your site comes outfitted with everything you need for sleeping, lounging, cooking and eating. All you have to bring is your cooler and food. Bring extra layers of clothing, as we’re located at 6,000ft elevations and it can get very cold.
This is what's included as part of your glamping retreat:
- Rate includes all federal & parking fees (maximum 4 vehicles) $10 per extra vehicle payable to RRM/CLM
- Your sites come with a combination of fully furnished bell tents, tree tents and Trillium hammocks
- 5-gallon drinking water dispenser
- Large storage bin
- Propane stove with two burners
- 22” Blackstone Griddle with an oil brush, griddle scraper
- Additional wood fire ring / grill combo and grill tools
- Dish-washing station with wash bin and soap dispensing scrubber
- First aid kit & fire extinguisher
- Ambient lighting around your Tentsile, as well as a spotlight if needed at night
- Carpet & lounge chairs under your Tentsile, as well as seats around the campfire.
- Outdoor kitchen to cook & serve your group - table, stove-top, pots/pans, kettle, spices & kitchen utensils, cups, cutting board, paper towels and kitchen towel. Just bring your food.
- Spices, olive oil, water kettle, coffee, french press, tea, sugar, creamer and hot chocolate