We're so excited to share this feature by our guests Ash & Samy, who recently stayed with us at Boulder Oaks campground.
Check out their video link above. Such a fun video about their weekend exploring everything our San Diego Backcountry has to offer. So many unique experiences and attractions to choose from. Here is their write-up including their itinerary over the 2 day weekend:
A couple of weekends back, we headed down south to Mount Laguna and Julian for a weekend trip.
Alter Experiences hosts an amazing Glamping experience.
Below is a short itinerary of the fun things we did on Saturday and Sunday:
- Sunrise Scenic Drive at Mount Laguna
- Sunrise Hike along Pacific Coast Trail - We did the Penny Pines Trail (took about 1 hour RT)
- Head up to Julian and taste some Apple Pies and Calzones. (We loved Apple Alley Bakery)
- Grab an amazing lunch (we loved Quecho elevated Mexican Eatery)
- Beer and some sangria : (Blue Door Winery and Julian Beer Co. are great places to visit)
- Walk through the apple orchards and taste some Wines - Volcan Mountain Winery (also try the apple wines omg YUM!)
- Juliantla Chocolate Botique (Amazing Chocolates and Cup-Cakes)
- Unwind: Campfire, Marshmallows and wine while gazing at millions of stars at Alter Experiences Glamping Co.
- Head to Lake Cuyamaca. Fishing, Kayaking and a bunch of other activities are here.
- If you visit in winter, you could go snow boarding, skiing and other winter activities at laguna
Cheers! - Samy & Ash